
So, before I begin, I just want to write a small disclaimer...my husband is WELL aware of this small crush I have...he says it's ok because he's in love with Catherine Zeta-Jones.
Kyle Korver is the NUMBER ONE reason why I am sad that the Jazz lost. Now I don't get to see him on TV until next season. Does anyone else share the same view? LOL.
5 comments:
Hi Brooke! I ran across your blog and thought I'd say "HI"!! Congrats on baby #3!! She is beautiful. You guys have a adorable family! I have to say that I've been out of Utah a little to long now to know anything about the Jazz, but #26... hello!! Thanks for sharing your secret crush!! I hope all is well with you guys. Take care!! Angeline
stop on by our blog: http://ourcolemanfam.blogspot.com. C-ya!
Yes, he's a hottie - he is a giant Ashton Kutcher!
Yes Brooke I totally understand your crush. He is so good looking and strong! haha
What's with Catherine Zeta - Jones? Steve likes her, too. I was even a good wife and sent him Zorro when he was in Afghanistan.
Well, Kyle is dang cute, I have to say. But could not be in love with Catherine Zeta-Jones? Seriously.
Post a Comment