Monday, January 19, 2009

Oakers



Oaklyn is growing up so quick lately. I wanted to take a few pictures of her, and I FINALLY convinced her to let me. She's pretty funny about pictures. She likes them sometimes and HATES them other times. So, we got in a few pictures before she changed her mind! :)

Here are a few funny things about her lately: She's really into Mamma Mia. (I know, it's not the best show for toddlers). But SHE LOVES it. She sings the songs so cute. I'm going to try and get it on video because she just JAMS out. I love it when my kids sing.

Her hair gets redder by the minute (or should I say oranger!) I love her hair, it's so unique. She also CUT her own hair. I was FURIOUS. Her hair grows at the rate of a snail in the first place, and she cut off about 2 inches on one side. SO, we had to even it out, and here we are back where we started two years ago. Seriously. Her hair DOESN'T GROW! AAAAAHHHH.

Also, I wanted to document a few things that Connelly has been praying for at night.
-That he can have a cowlick. ???? What the.
-That Easter can come so he can see the bunny on the fire engine again and find eggs.
-That it can be "Happy Holidays" again.
-That we can go to the bowling alley tomorrow.
-That we can go to Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.
What a crack up!

5 comments:

Sharps said...

I use to cut my hair constantly!!! It is so funny. Man she is so funny! Zion pictures look amazing...so fun! Check out the blog to see our work displayed!

Nilsson Family said...

Holy pretty blue eyes!! Cute....

lionldy@gmail.com said...

Hey Oaklyn...

What a beautiful girl you are!!! We love the pictures...thanks for letting your Mom take them!

We love you...

Grandpa Dave and Grandma Julie

whiteselfamily said...

Her hair looks so long since I last saw her. She looks so big!!!

Bri or Aaron said...

Connelly is funny!