
My friend Angie watched Connelly and Londyn for me while I went to a meeting and she told me this story that just cracked me up.
They were playing in the back yard and all the sudden Connelly yelled EEEWWWWW!!! She went over to where he was and there was a robin's egg on the ground oozing all over. She asked him what he did to the egg, and he said he poked it. He said, "There's no CHOCOLATE in there!!!"
I guess they do look similar, but I'm sure you can tell what Connelly is obsessed with right now. EASTER CANDY.
4 comments:
haha oh my goodness that is so funny. I love those candies too con man. :)
Luv it! That's too funny! I love those cadbury eggs, too--I haven't had ANY this year yet! I hope the Easter Bunny brings some to my house!! ;)
Well look at the bright side, at least he didn't try to eat it. ;p
That is so funny!!!
Post a Comment