Look at my sexy husband skiing! Look at his spray!!! I'm very impressed. (Although, he has been complaining of how sore he is ever since yesterday). :)

Connelly was so brave! He skied for the first time with Dan. His little face was so proud of himself at the end. What a little studly boy!

Here is Dan's brother Mikey skiing too. Way to go brotha!
Mike and Jess met us down here to go and as always we had a blast! We wish they lived closer...hint hint! :)
7 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! It's nice in Southern Utah, because the weather is warm so you can always squeeze a few more fun weekends in!
ty is sooo jealous
Glad that Grandpa Dave's boat is getting some use...since it was only out ONCE in SLC!!!
I also love going to the lake. We went out one time last year and have made it out twice this year and we're heading to Lake Mead the first weekend in October, so I am way excited. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Hey where is the picture of you and your sweet spray?? Cute Family!!
Hey, I haven't left a comment for awhile! Can I just say that Londyn is so beautiful! I love her curls. My sister said she ran into you the other day, I really miss seeing you guys!
Connelly looks like a pro, (like his Grandpa). Looks like he'll be better than his dad in a few years.Must be the name. What's with the tubby tummies on the two older boys?
Post a Comment