A huge lizard came in my house yesterday. My front door was open, and I accidentally scared it inside. I was kind of scared of it so I told Connelly to run inside and try and scare it out. He ran in, and instantly the huge lizard ran straight out. The only problem was that I was standing right outside the door. It darted right at me, and I screamed bloody murder. My kids laughed and laughed at me, and I have to admit I probably would have won America's Funniest Videos if it had been taped.
The funniest part? Londyn yells, "An ALLIGATOR!" (Which I had never thought of this before, but it did look VERY much like a baby alligator.) The lizard was over a foot long with its tail.

2 comments:
UGGHHH!!! All I have to say is NASTY!!!!
Oh man!! I would have freaked out, too! A FOOT LONG?!?!? WHOA!
Post a Comment