To those of you who care, I just finished my master's thesis and although it is basically 1:00 in the morning, I feel like running a freaking marathon right now. I am so glad to be done with this task that has been hanging over my head for such a long time. The only downfall is that I could totally hand it in and then have to make a million revisions all over again. BLAAAHHHH. I worked really hard on it and made a bunch of really good changes, so I hope that this time it will only need minor fixes after this. I guess we'll see! Either way, I'm stoked to have gotten it done. YIIIIPPPPPEEEEE! I have to thank my mother-in-law because I seriously couldn't have done this without her. Over the past week, me and my three kids have bombarded her house and she has REALLY helped me. She took the kids and was so understanding about my desire to get this done. THANKS SO MUCH! Dan missed the stress of this week, he's in California helping his dad.(I've been SOOO much fun this week, he's probably glad he's far away from me! LOL.)
Love you all!!! To those that know my self inflicted punishment...READ ON...READ ON... is all I have to say!!! I'm so excited.
8 comments:
CONGRATS!!! That must feel fantastic. You know you can always drop your kids off on me. I would probably never even notice there are always so many kids at my house. Do you have my number now that you are up here? I mean it...bring your kids over. Our crazy house with all it's climbing walls and ziplines is a hit with kids.
Congratulations, Brooke! I am always amazed at you. You are so ambitious. I hope your thesis is accepted with no problems.
I am not looking forward to when Mark has to finish his. He has a rough draft of it, but hasn't touched it in months and of course will put it off until the last possible second. What did you get your Master's in? I forget.
I am so proud of you! And you never thought you ould get it done.
I AM SOO HAPPY FOR YOU! School continues to haunt me! I take boards at the end of the month and I am freaking out! KIDS don't make things easy:) Remember when all we worried about was what we drove and what we wore??? Oh Responsibility....
Yay!! Congrats, that is SO great!
I am so excited for you. It has been an on going process for a while so I am sure to have that off your back is a big relief. Just think of all the reading that you can now do. You will have to let me know what you thought of the twilight series. Congrats on the thesis. We really miss you guys!!!!
Congrats!! That rocks Brooke! Now when you start the Twilight series call Me!!!
I am SOO proud of you!!! Like I've told you tons of times--I don't know HOW YOU DO IT!!! You are truly AMAZING!!! I seriously don't know how you've gone for so long without reading--I think I'd DIE! That's the only way I make it through some days is knowing the break I'll get after the kids go to bed when I pull out my books! Have fun catching up on all the great reading out there!! Love ya, AD
Post a Comment