Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Highlights

Highlights:
Moving to St. George
Finishing my Masters Degree
Reading books for fun again (specifically the Twilight series)
Making the switch to be a stay-at-home Mom
Meeting some SWEEEEEET new friends (you all know who you are!)
Taking the kids to Disneyland
Our annual pumpkin carving bash
Several special spiritual experiences that helped us make some hard decisions.
Decorating Londyn's Nursery
Having a SKUNK run AT ME inside someone's house in Cedar City.
Getting our pics taken by Justin Bowen (seriously the best pictures we've ever had)
Watching Londyn grow...wow a year later makes a huge difference.
Taking the kids to "the farm" for the annual cattle round up.
Going to the Twilight movie with a bunch of SWEEEEEET girlies.
Starting our Bunko group.

Lowlights: (Per Dan's request)
Dan sold his truck (I'm still hearing about this 11 months later)

All in all, 2008 was a great year. These are all I can think of for now. I'm sure there were other events that I can't think of right now!

1 comment:

Becca Summerhays said...

Sound like you guys had a pretty great year! Hope 2009 is good too. Glad to have you in the neighborhood. We sure do miss seeing Oaklyn for Primary. She is a cutie!! oh and thanks for the Christmas gift and card! They were really cute!!