Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tagged by Jo

Tagged: Fours

Four things I love about my Hubby:

1. His eyes, you can see into his soul. :) They are so gentle and loving.
2. His craziness. I LOVE that he can be wacky. It makes me smile.
3. His musical talent. He sings all day, and I love it.
4. His ability to see the big picture and not over react about small things.


Four Jobs I've had:

1. Manager of Sunset Ridge Village
2. SUU adjunct Professor (my favorite job yet)
3. Telemarketing Trainer/Supervisor (my least fav job ever)
4. Farm SLAVE :)

Four Movie's Watched More Than Once:

1. 8 seconds...my all time FAVORITE show
2. Sound of Music
3. South Pacific
4. Hatari (John Wayne is the best)

Four TV Shows I Watch:

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Chuck
3. Life
4. Lost

Four (cool) Places I've visited:

1. Zihuatanejo, Mexico
2. Grand Caymen
3. Cabo
4. Cancun

Four Places I've lived:

1. Holden, UT
2. Murray, UT
3. Cedar City, UT
4. St. George, UT

Four Favorite Foods:

1. Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
2. Fresh garden-grown tomatoes with salt and pepper
3. Mongolian BBQ (at Chinese Gourmet in SLC)
4. Chips and Salsa

Four Places I'd Like to Visit:

1. Hawaii
2. Mediterranean
3. Australia
4. Church sites back East

Four People I Tag:

1. Natalie
2. Adrian
3. Angie
4. Julie


If you don't do this tag...bad things WILL happen to you!
So go.......go post this tag!

No comments: