We are finally making our home OURS! It's so fun to paint walls. I have lived in a "white" town home for 4 years, and I'm so excited to be able to paint. I have to admit, choosing what to do is kind of hard for me since I am a decorating addict. Dan just installed hardware on my cabinets too. Thanks babe.
Here is the wall "before."

Here it is after the orange was complete!

I wanted to add some character, so I painted a few swirls....



Here is the finished product.

Do you like it?
Next project....back splash. :)
9 comments:
I love it! You're awesome!
looks SO good!!! Even better in person!!! =0)
I LOVE it! I was just telling Lisa today that I wanted to decorate and that I loved your kitchen, and wanted to do some fabric wall stuff like your swirls!
Looks great! You are VERY talented!
Brooke you are AMAZING!! I love it!
It looks SO AMAZING!!! I love the swirls!!!
Brooke you are AMAZING!! At everything you do, you are awesome!! Love the wall!!
You're so talented....I could really use some of that decorating talent! It looks great
LOVE the color! LOVE the swirls!
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! (You've really moved up in the decorating world since the pipe cleaner names in #89!!!! ha ha ha.... oh and I love and miss you too! :)
Post a Comment