Dan & family, Hey guys! How are things? It's been almost 3 years since I last saw you. Are you still working at Home Depot???? Unfortunately, I am back there (after a two year break) but who knows for how long. We are still in AZ, but Geoff finishes law school in May. We will actually be moving back to Cedar after Geoff takes the BAR in August. He got a job at one of the firms. So, if you guys are still around, we might see you. Hope all is well. Your kids are getting SO big!!! Take care. Dez
2 comments:
Dan & family,
Hey guys! How are things? It's been almost 3 years since I last saw you. Are you still working at Home Depot???? Unfortunately, I am back there (after a two year break) but who knows for how long. We are still in AZ, but Geoff finishes law school in May. We will actually be moving back to Cedar after Geoff takes the BAR in August. He got a job at one of the firms. So, if you guys are still around, we might see you. Hope all is well. Your kids are getting SO big!!! Take care.
Dez
P.S. I read the Skunk story....and oh my heck! I can't believe that. It's a pretty cute little thing....for a skunk. :)
Post a Comment