Saturday, March 1, 2008

Prayers

Since I've been using this blog for my journal, I really need to write down my feelings about this week. I had the chance to go to the St. George temple this week with Dan. It was one of the best spiritual experiences that I have ever had in my life. The experience touched me so deeply that when I think about it, I get tears in my eyes. When you pray for something and you really want an answer, it makes it that much sweeter when the answer comes. Dan and I don't get to the temple as often as we'd like to. Three kids will do that to ya, I guess. Thursday we were able to go together, and with no interruptions, have a wonderful day together. We went to the temple, had dinner (Olive Garden...yummmm), went shopping, and had a few giggles as I pumped in the car (I am still nursing). I love my husband. He is such a great guy. I love his energy and his loving reasoning. I know that this temple trip was meant to happen, and I am so glad to have felt the spirit so strong. The church is true. What a wonderful day.

Thank you to those that helped this day happen...AKA...babysitters: Jess, Ty, Whit, and Becky.

No comments: