Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Londyn is 4 months old!!



I can't believe my little Londers (her nickname from Mommy) is already 4 months old. Time flies. She is doing great. She is getting used to sleeping in her crib and is really a pretty easy-going baby. She still absolutely LOVES to be held. (Mommy likes this...snuggle time is the best!) She's also very content just laying on a blanket staring around. She's starting to giggle too! Daddy can really make her laugh. It cracks me up.
She drools up a storm. Her clothes are drenched by mid-day. Oaklyn and Connelly absolutely love her. They love to hold her and take turns with her several times everyday. Wow, isn't life great...seriously. I just love having a new baby. I love her so much. Oh, by the way Daddy has several nicknames for her too: Fuzzbucket (most popular) and Fuzzy!

8 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

Those pictures are adorable! I really need to get Jett's taken soon. That's great that she's sleeping in her crib! I'm probably going to put Jett in his at the first of April.

Brooke said...

She is darling!!! You might need to give me lessons on how to do 3 kids....I'm having anxiety!!!! Only 2 more weeks to go for us.....

Andrea Gilberg said...

look how cute she is, I love the pics.

Huntsmans said...

SO Cute!!!! I love the picture in the bumbo!!!

The Dalley's said...

Oh Brooke how cute is she!?! I see cute babies like that and I get so baby hungry....I love her smile in the last picture.

Kaydee said...

Brooke,
This is Kaydee Shakespear. Londyn is absolutely gorgeous. I also love you blog layout. I hope things are going well with you and your beautiful family.

** Adrian ** said...

I LOVE the pictures of darling little Londyn!! She looks like she's grown & changed even in the few days since I've seen her!! What a beautiful little baby!! I can't believe she's already 4 months old!! Man, time really flies! Love ya, AD

. said...

She is absolutely beautiful. What pretty eyes!