Sunday, August 3, 2008

Seriously so blessed...

I've been reading this blog for the past little while because a few friends told me about it. It's absolutely hilarious. I think it hits my funny bone because I can totally see myself in it. It makes fun of all us bloggers. I LOVE IT! Check it out if you need a little sarcastic reading!

http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/

By the way, I am reading Twilight and I can't put it down...that's why I haven't posted much! HA HA.

3 comments:

Whit said...

Ahhhhh Brooke! I am so excited you are reading twilight. You have to talk to me about it. Where are you into it are you on the first one?

The Dalley's said...

I have read that blog a few times since you told me about it...it makes me chuckle every time. Thanks for telling me about it.

Bryan, Jaime, and Boys said...

Hey Brookie! Have you read the new book yet? I figure, once you start reading Twilight you can't stop with just one!
Love you tons! Tell Dan, HI!
Jaime